* Diet Reset Meal Plan
$39.99 Plus GST
I like to treat this meal plan as a reset!! Think of it as as a one week dietary reset, you can even use it as a guide to intermittent fasting. AS it does get you to stop snacking in between your meals.
In clinic I like to talk about crowding out rather than saying NOOO to foods, So think of the below foods being crowded out rather than removed. You don’t have room in your stomachs for the below foods over the next week.
We are removing:
- Refined Sugar
- Hydrogenated Fats and Trans Fats
We are adding in:
- Good quality fats. At least 2 tablespoons of fats at each meal. (side note: if you don’t want to put on lots of weight. Don’t eat too many almonds, they are more protein based than fat and you will increase your weight)
- Good quality sources of protein. You want to eat about your palm size of protein
- Lots of veggies (fill up your plate with veggies or fruit)
- Hydration! Yes, sip on at least 8 glasses of water per day, or read below to work out how much your individual body needs.
Now we don’t want you snacking in between meals. But for now just know that you are eating the right amount of fat for your body, when you don’t need to snack in between meals. If you are getting hungry then increase your good quality fats!
Also when you get hungry, check to see if you are actually dehydrated!
Now before we move on let’s talk about FATS for a second. I know we are not educating at the moment. BUT what I see in clinic all the time, are clients who are scared of fats. I’m not talking about trans fats, or going to McDonalds but really good quality fats. So the fats you see below. Fats are essential for our bodies. Guess what our brains are – 70% fat – so if we are not getting it from our diets, where are we getting our fats from? Supplements? I want you getting them in your diet as much as possible.
Fats are key for so many processes in our bodies. They also taste delicious and signal to our brain when we are full. If you are worried about increasing your fats, start slow, but remember they are ultimately going to mean you eat less overall and enjoy yourself more.