It is always important to maintain proper hydration levels during near infrared therapy. Dehydration will actually increase carbohydrate utilization and cause less fat to be burned for energy. We highly recommend drinking a minimum of 4 oz. of water prior to entering the sauna and a minimum of 8 oz. of water after sauna use.
NEAR INFRARED SAUNA AGREEMENT/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
1) The use of drugs, medication or alcohol prior to or during sauna sessions may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness. Clients using any medications must consult a physician or pharmacist prior to use of the sauna.
2) Please consult your physician if you are in doubt regarding your ability to use the near infrared sauna for health reasons.
3) No one under age of 18 is permitted in the near infrared sauna unless accompanied by a supervising adult.
4) Discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy or heat exhausted.
5) Sauna sessions should be limited to no more than 20 minutes and temperatures must stay below 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
6) Clients using any medications must consult a physician or pharmacist prior to use of the sauna.
7) Pregnant women should consult their physician prior to use of the sauna. Excessive body temperatures have a potential for causing fetal damage during the early days of pregnancy.
8) The use of any electronic device in the sauna is at your own risk. Shelley Gawith Functional Nutrition is not liable for any damage do to heat exposure.
SCHEDULING AND FEES
We understand that our clients have busy schedules and we take pride in not keeping you waiting and not keeping you longer than planned. Payment is due at time of appointment. EFTPOS facilities are available. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please do so 24 hrs in advance otherwise you will have to pay the full amount of your appointment.